|Find your way to the Museum in Birzeit
(off Omar Ibn Al-Khattab Street)
PO Box 48, Birzeit, Palestine
Tel: +970 2 294 1948
Fax: +970 2 294 1936
Mob: +970 595 991102
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Museum is open to the public Sunday to Thursday from 08:30 to 16:30 with the availability of guided tours.
Guided tours require prior reservation by phone or email: +970 (2) 294 1948 or by email: email@example.com
The Museum is closed on religious and official holidays
Health and Safety Guidelines at the Palestinian Museum
- Use the Museum’s main entrance.
- Wear a mask at all times while at the Museum.
- Visitors’ temperatures will be checked upon entry.
- Observe physical distancing (1.6 metres).
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly as you move from one area to another.
- Gloves are optional. If not worn, please wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching door knobs, stairway rails and other surfaces.
- No more than 15 visitors may be present in the exhibition hall at any given time.
- No more than 30 visitors may be present in the cafeteria at any given time.
- We are regretfully unable to receive large groups of more than 30 people.
- We are unable to receive school visits at this time.
- We recommend that seniors and children under the age of 8 not visit the Museum at this time.
- The cloak room is closed; we recommend that you travel lightly.
- Interactive screens and rooms are not available at this time.
- Kindly refrain from touching exhibition objects.
Visits to the interactive Glass Gallery are possible according to the following conditions:
- Groups of no more than 10 people may be present in the Gallery at any given time.
- 15 minutes interval between each visit will be observed.
- All furnishings must be sanitised after each visit.
- Movement of a group from one station to the next should be done collectively. Individual stations must be sanitised immediately by the visitor or by facilities personnel.
- Sanitise materials prior to their usage.
- Guided tours are given to groups of up to five people at a time.
- Gloves are required prior to use of headsets in the exhibition. Headsets will be sanitised following each use.
- Reservations for guided tours can be made by phone: +970 (2) 294 1948 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guided exhibition and garden tours are 30 minutes and 15 minutes long respectively.
Guided Tours at the Building and Garden
Daily except Friday and Saturday, Guided Tours (15 minutes)
Sign up for LEED guided tours in our green building (Free) here.