|Find your way to the Museum in Birzeit
(off Omar Ibn Al-Khattab Street)
PO Box 48, Birzeit, Palestine
Tel: +970 2 294 1948
Fax: +970 2 294 1936
Mob: +970 595 991102
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Museum is open to the public daily, according to the following table:
With the availability of guided tours, note that it require prior reservation by phone or email: +970 (2) 294 1948 or by email: email@example.com
The Museum is closed on religious and official holidays.
30 Minutes Tour
Health and Safety Guidelines at the Palestinian Museum
- Use the Museum’s main entrance.
- Wear a mask at all times while at the Museum.
- Visitors’ temperatures will be checked upon entry.
- Observe physical distancing (1.6 metres).
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly as you move from one area to another.
- Gloves are optional. If not worn, please wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching door knobs, stairway rails and other surfaces.
- No more than 15 visitors may be present in the exhibition hall at any given time.
- No more than 30 visitors may be present in the cafeteria at any given time.
- We are regretfully unable to receive large groups of more than 30 people.
- We are unable to receive school visits at this time.
- We recommend that seniors and children under the age of 8 not visit the Museum at this time.
- The cloak room is closed; we recommend that you travel lightly.
- Interactive screens and rooms are not available at this time.
- Kindly refrain from touching exhibition objects.
Visits to the interactive Glass Gallery are possible according to the following conditions:
- Groups of no more than 10 people may be present in the Gallery at any given time.
- 15 minutes interval between each visit will be observed.
- All furnishings must be sanitised after each visit.
- Movement of a group from one station to the next should be done collectively. Individual stations must be sanitised immediately by the visitor or by facilities personnel.
- Sanitise materials prior to their usage.
- Guided tours are given to groups of up to five people at a time.
- Gloves are required prior to use of headsets in the exhibition. Headsets will be sanitised following each use.
- Reservations for guided tours can be made by phone: +970 (2) 294 1948 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guided exhibition and garden tours are 30 minutes and 15 minutes long respectively.